Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: last chance!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member agmom222's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2005
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had ordered the last items that DD didn't yet have in Marisol's collection. The ballet outfit came in today. What a disappointment! A shoe was missing and the skirt was completely wrinkled! I went and checked the catalog to make sure it wasn't supposed to be that way! What a mess, so I called CS right away and was told the LAST shipment was coming in on Dec 15 and I would get one.
    So now's your last chance if you want that outfit! [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's horrible!I already have one,thank god.I love it,mine is great!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lucybelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Mine came with a wrinkly skirt too but my mom told me that maybe it was supposed to be that way...anyone else agree?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member littledarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I'm sure it is supposed to look that way. Mine does and always has.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Marisol's Ballet Outfit skirt was wrinkly too.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Our was wrinkly too.

    Lea

  7. #7
    Inactive Member allthingsag's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine too. I sent it back and awaiting the new one.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine was wrinkly too.

  9. #9
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    If I get a dress and it is wrinkled, I iron it inside out and on low. It always comes out great!!! I did this to Elizabeth's tea gown. I never tried it on Marisol's ballet outfit. I will see when mine comes in!!! But I believe it is supposed to look like that. But I will iron mine.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 06, 2005 10:28 PM: Message edited by: chrstnwmn7 ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine was VERY wrinkley too, and I was very disappointed too, and I ironed it and it came out pretty good--not all the way out.
    Joy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •